QUALITY PRODUCTS, EXPERT INSTALLATION AND PREMIUM SERVICES
Trinity leaves nothing to chance. To ensure complete customers satisfaction, our installation and service benefits include:
- Professional, factory-trained installers and field managers providing full service before, during and after a project is completed.
- Service professionals committed to 24-hour return phone calls on all warranty and service calls.
- Installation team members who are skilled craftsmen trained and certified within their specific trade.
- Team-oriented project managers who establish strong, cooperative working relationships with builders’ field supervisors.
- On-site repairs and self-claiming warranties to expedite the process.
Prior to installation, a Trinity representative walks each and every project to ensure all site conditions are ready for a quality install. During the pre-inspection, they check moisture in the subfloor, evenness as well as deflections. After the pre-inspection, if there are any areas that need to be addressed this will brought to you attention so appropriate corrections can be made. After the site is confirmed ready Trinity will schedule an installer that specializes in each individual surface. This way we can ensure your quality installation every time. During the installation, Trinity representatives will make site visits to ensure quality and standards are being met. After installation, the job will be inspected for completeness and corrections made as needed. All of Trinity installations are backed by our 1-year installation warranty.
Professional, Clean, & Trustworthy Installation
Maintenance & Warranty
We provide extensive maintenance and warranties on all of our flooring products to ensure our clients piece of mind.
We provide an in-house flooring and design center to utilize in your flooring selection process, and as always we are here to help
Ninety percent of our market share is comprised of new residential clients. Trinity serves homebuilders in the Portland metro area